Austin (AUS) Car Rentals - Texas
CAR RENTAL AUSTIN TEXAS AIRPORT
Our Fox Rent A Car location for car rentals in Austin, Texas is located at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Between economy cars, luxury vehicles, vans and SUVs, we can help you or your entire group travel in comfort. See Fox for all your Austin rental car needs!
DRIVE AND TRAVEL AROUND AUSTIN TEXAS
Besides being the capital of Texas, Austin is also known as the live music capital of the world. What it is most known for today is the cultural South by Southwest (SXSW) conferences and festivals. With proper planning and mapping, your rental car will provide you an amazing time in Austin and the surrounding areas.
- Lady Bird Lake – Experience downtown Austin by cruising along Lady Bird Lake. A reservoir on the Colorado River, is a social hub for runners, walkers and cyclists.
- Circuit of the Americas – Home to the only Formula 1 automotive race in the US, COTA is located just southeast of Austin in Elroy Texas. We doubt you will get your Austin rental car on the track, but you can always try!
- Zilker Botanical Garden – A jewel in the heart of Austin, the garden offers walks among native and exotic flowers and plants. Located in the center of Austin, it is a destination worth visiting, if just to see the various butterflies.
- Lake Travis – If water activities are your desire, then head to Lake Travis. From fishing to scuba diving and boating, the crystal clear streams and towering trees will provide the atmosphere you seek for fun and relaxation.
- Texas State Capitol – Completed in 1888, the Capitol offers tours and opportunities to view government in action. Austin rental car parking is free for the first two hours!
Austin Texas continues to grow as a city, but relishes its past with historic building, monuments and tours. Renting a car in Austin is necessary to travel to all that the downtown and surrounding areas offer and thank you for considering Fox Rent A Car as your Austin rental car partner.