Las Vegas (LAS) Car Rentals - Nevada
CAR RENTAL IN LAS VEGAS
The Fox location in Las Vegas is located off-airport but convenient to quickly reaching downtown Vegas. We offer cool vehicles to cruise the Strip as well as family size rentals to carry all your luggage comfortably during your Las Vegas vacation.
WHERE TO GO IN LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas is known for its gambling culture and all-night partying for bachelorette and bachelor parties as well as being a wedding destination, but did you know it’s also becoming one of the most popular locations for a family vacation? Las Vegas offers something for everyone, all located within just a few miles of each other so you can pack a lot of fun into just a few days.
Whatever the reason you’re visiting Las Vegas, here are some recommendations on things to add to your must see list.
- Travel the World -- Want to pretend you’re in an entirely different place? Head to the Venetian or Paris, where you can stroll Venetian walkways, see Parisian skies and even take a relaxing float in a gondola through the canals. Experience authentic crepes and Italian food in these and several other Las Vegas hotels.
- Adventure Seekers – If your bucket list has zip lining and riding coasters at the top of tall buildings, Vegas is your place! The Hard Rock has a coaster, there’s the Adventuredome at Circus Circus, with a variety of rides, and New York, New York gives you the opportunity to ride a coaster through all the sites of Manhattan without leaving the hotel property. (Bring a jacket though, the outdoor rides on Stratosphere and these hotels can be a little chilly.)
- Foodie Heaven -- Name your well-known chef and you can find their restaurant in Las Vegas, from Gordon Ramsay to Giada to Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri, your foodie dreams will be fulfilled as you walk the strip trying every type of food you can think of. Just check ahead of time, as you may need to make reservations.
- Major Hit Shows -- Celine Dion, Wayne Newton and Britney Spears are only a few of the performers you can find year-round in Las Vegas. Major bands and other performances take place, so book online ahead of time to get the best seats! If you’re in the mood for old-school shows, you can find those from one end of the strip to the other, too.
- Museums -- If you’re a history buff, the Neon Museum highlights old Vegas lighting fixtures that will ring a bell from the news or movies, or you can visit the Mob Museum. The Titanic Exhibition is currently on display at the Luxor and the Las Vegas Natural History Museum is sure to interest everyone in your group.
In Vegas, you can relax and savor the poolside views and beverages or hit the town from sunset to sundown and beyond. Vegas never really closes and while public transportation is readily available, having a rental car available will ensure you’re not limited by having to wait in lines, as the taxi lines can be extensive on busy nights, and it can be cold waiting outside. Many hotels offer concierge parking if you’re a guest, so you can come and go without incurring extra fees to park your rental. Bring tip money as help is everywhere, and pack your fancy duds so you’re ready for anything!