Salt Lake City (SLC) Car Rentals - Utah
RENTAL CAR SALT LAKE CITY AIRPORT
Fox Rent A Car in Salt Lake City, Utah (SLC) is located off-airport and is accessible via a free shuttle bus service. From compact cars to vans and SUVs, we can help you with renting a car to meet your needs. Thank you for considering a car rental at Salt Lake airport.
DRIVING AROUND SALT LAKE CITY UTAH
The capital of Utah, Salt Lake City is bordered by the waters of the Great Salt Lake and the snow-capped peaks of Wasatch Range. It is known for hosting winter skiing tourists and events, along with Olympic athletes that train seasonally. With proper mapping and planning, your car rental from Salt Lake City airport will provide you an amazing time in and around the surrounding areas.
- Temple Square – Listed in the US Notional Register of Historic Places, Temple Square is a sight to behold. It is a 10-acre complex owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and has visitor centers for tours and additional information
- Hogle Zoo – A 42-acre zoo, it is located at the mouth of Emigration Canyon. You and your companions can enjoy over 800 animals, but be careful not to let the monkey steal your rental car keys!
- The Leonardo – Recently opened in 2011, the Leonardo allows you to explore the ways that science, art, technology and creativity connect.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts – Housing a collection spanning over 5,000 years, it is Utah’s Passport to the World of Art. You will find over 450,000 works of art to mull over and contemplate
- Fort Douglas – Established in October 1862 as a small military garrison, it is currently managed by the University of Utah. You can take walking tours and connect to the history and significance of the fort.
Salt Lake City, Utah continues to be a destination for winter skiing tourism and a base for religious freedom. A car rental in Salt Lake City is essential to explore all the sights and local offerings. Thank you for considering Fox Rent A Car as your Salt Lake City rental car partner.